After a big release on Friday, we took some time to clean things up to make sure you're having a great experience 🧹
- Optimized the speed of rendering conversation data. If you're someone with a lot of conversations, you'll feel the difference when using the app
Command + Deleteto delete a conversation
- When you go into Settings and then go back to Inbox, your last selected conversation in the Inbox is remembered so you're not directed to an empty page
- Opening an image doesn't mess with its resolution anymore
- When messaging a contact that has 2 (or more) phone numbers, you'll be prompted to pick what number to message them on
- A call longer than 1 hour used to have a weird duration shown. That's fixed now
- Sometimes, when you were sending a new message, the new message box wouldn't get selected automatically. Now it does
- When you were editing a contact and pressed
Escto close the editing text box, it would take you back to your Inbox. It doesn't do it anymore
- When you were adding a note to a contact we had a
Sendbutton. One of our users, Brandon, mentioned the word "Send" gave the feeling of the note being sent and visible to the recipient rather than an internal note. Good point! That's now changed to
Add Note. Thanks, Brandon!
- Recording voicemail via the web app didn't work as the
Savebutton didn't seem to do anything. It works beautifully now 👌
We hope you enjoy these. Have a great week!