We've got a lot of fixes coming your way on iOS, folks.
- We had an odd issue with some messages sent via the web app not showing up on iOS. Sorry about that. Fixed!
- If you went on Do Not Disturb in the web app, the mobile app wouldn't pick that up. Not anymore. Enjoy your deserved peace and quiet!
- We had an issue with the phone number symbol being erased when you change business hours. Odd, eh? Fixed.
- We found that the app would, by default, sync your personal contacts with OpenPhone. That shouldn't be the case. It's opt-in only. Fixed.
- When sharing a phone number with your team, you weren't able to see the name of the teammate who answered a call. Oops! Fixed that too.
- In some cases, you would receive a voicemail transcript without the option to listen to the audio. Sorry! Enjoy listening to your voicemail!
- For some of you, calls that have been answered show up as if they have been missed. No good! This is all fixed now.
Zapier integration ⚡️
If you're using both OpenPhone & Zapier and want to automate manual work, I've got some good news for you. 🙂 We're starting to give beta access to our integration.
Zapier integration is a part of our Standard plan and all triggers are included at no extra cost. If you want to send automated messages via Zapier, there will be an additional cost of $0.01 per text message sent.
While the integration is in beta, these will be free for you.🤗
For instructions and tips on getting started, check out this post.
Want to get early access? Sign up here ⤴️